- Serve ALL families experiencing pregnancy and childbirth.
- Be a resource for women facing unplanned pregnancies by offering adoption resources in a neutral, unbiased setting.
- Market to the adoption community: 7% of the population is adopted, but 60% are directly impacted by adoption.
- Offer those pursuing a surrogate arrangement updated structure and policies that reflect the complexities present.
- Handle Safe Haven situations well with clear policies in place and tools to build the child’s story.
- Reduce risk and save $100Ks in legal liability by having staff properly trained in adoption and surrogate policy and procedure.
- For non-profit hospitals, reflect Community Benefit by serving this unique community to maintain your non-profit status.
- This innovative program goes above and beyond basic clinical care and is a great addition to an application for Magnet Status.
- Relationship-Based Care is clearly demonstrated by empowering staff to care for patients as a whole person: clinically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.
Hear Summer and Macie’s Story featured in this short video. Also featuring Macie’s adoptive parents, Andy and Beth Schultz.
- Then listen to the following radio shows to hear from those that have seen the Family to Family Adoption Support Program serve families!
Morre Dean, CEO Parker Adventist Hospital
Dixie K. Weber, MS, RNC
Service Line Administrator, St. Luke’s Health System